When To Hire A Garage Door Opener Repair Company
Keeping your garage door properly maintained is an aspect of home maintenance that is often overlooked. The garage provides a level of security and convenience that cannot be taken advantage of without garage doors and garage door openers that are functional and in good condition.
To extend the lifespan of your garage doors it is extremely important to stay consistent with annual maintenance, but it is equally important to remain proactive about calling for repairs when they’re needed. Hiring a garage door opener repair company to assess the problem will ensure that the issue is resolved quickly and effectively. It will also be the best way to prevent accidents, injuries, or damages from an inexperienced attempt to repair a malfunctioning garage door or opener.
If your garage door is showing signs that it may need a repair, be sure that you don’t attempt to do those repairs on your own, instead hire a garage door opener repair company with the skills and resources needed to get your garage door up and running.
Reasons To Call For Garage Door Repair
K&B Door Company offers high quality professional garage door and garage door opener repair that resolve any issue you may have. Here are a few of the most common reasons to schedule an appointment:
- Garage Door Opener Doesn’t Work: Fixing a garage door opener that isn’t working could be as simple as changing batteries in the remote control, but it could also be a sign of a more serious wiring or electrical problem. If the opener is an older model, it may be more beneficial to invest in a new model and have it professionally installed.
- Garage Door Won’t Open Or Close: A garage door that does not open or close is an obvious sign that repairs are needed. Start by checking that nothing is blocking the safety sensors, but if the sensors are clear of obstructions and the door still doesn’t move, there might be broken or damaged hardware or a problem with the opener.
- Garage Door Shakes Excessively: If your garage door has excessive shaking or vibration with it opens or closes, you should call for repairs quickly. This could be a sign of damaged rollers, tracks, or a failing garage door opener.
- Garage Door That Is Very Noisy: Garage doors should make a bit of noise when opening or closing, but if your door is excessively noisy or makes very loud, strange noises, it likely need some repairs. Noisy garage doors could be the result of loose hardware, damaged rollers, bent tracks, or even cracks in the door.
- Garage Door That Is Off Track Or Has Broken Tracks: A garage door with broken tracks or that has fallen off the tracks can be very dangerous and must be repaired as soon as possible.
Las Vegas Garage Door Repair And Garage Door Opener Repair
K&B Door Company provides professional garage door and garage door opener repair for Las Vegas, NV and surrounding areas. Call us today at (702) 871-0662 for any garage door repair need.
K & B Door Co
3711 W Sirius Ave Las Vegas, NV 89102